If there’s one night to go all out and turn heads, it’s New Year’s Eve. If you still find yourself in need of a last-minute outfit idea, you’ve come to the right place. Whether you’re a girl-next door trying to find the perfect last minute outfit or the diva who wants to shimmy as you go, here are our top trends to try for every kind of girl out there!
We rounded up 6 New Year’s Eve trends to ensure you’re the best dressed person in the room – Glitterally! We’re not saying leave the sparkles at home, but now is the time to try something different. Many of these looks incorporate glitter in an interesting, directional way. Keep scrolling to kiss 2017 goodbye in an outfit that’s equal parts sugar and spice; Champagne and confetti-nice!
1. Sequinned Sally: Step into the party looking like a million bucks!
2. Embellished Eve: Step up your kitsch game!
3. Satin Seductress: Slinky dress on and you’re good to go around town!
4. Miss Metallica: Shine on and show -stop at the party!
5. Knotty Velvet: stuck in a fashion crux? Look no further than jewel-toned velvety luxe!
Here’s hoping our lust-list gives you the much needed FOMO to go out there and buy that dress before this New Year’s Eve. Happy Holidays, Folks! Cheers!